Wednesday, June 24, 2009
The Men's Omnium Leather Sport Sandal offers the same qualities as the traditional Omnium but with the added benefit of durable waterproof full-grain leather.
* Light Duty Off-Road Adventures
* Amphibious but not intended for extended forays in the water
* Waterproof leather upper
* Quick-release buckle for easy entry/exit
* Integrated toe-protection
* Encapsulated Shoc Pad in heel
* Microban® Zinc based anti-microbial protection
* All-Weather Leather - An extra step during the tanning process to make the sandals easy to care for and stain resistant while protecting the look and feel of the leather. The waterproofing is accomplished by closing the areas between the grain in the leather, yet maintain breathability, much like waterproof breathable fabrics.
* Shoc Pad - A blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel. This energy return actually provides greater spring with each forefoot push-off.
* Microban® Zinc - An environmentally friendly zinc technology that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungus. Built in anti-microbial product protection provides continuous odor control that won't wash off or wear away.